Acute irradiation oropharyngeal mucositis的用法和样例：
- Clinical study of the effect of actovegin in the prevention of acute irradiation oropharyngeal mucositis
- Objective To observe the effects of electromagnetic acute irradiation on PC12 cells.
- LFA-1 of the BMMNC is high expressed after acute irradiation on the early phase of hematopoietic recovery.
急性放射损伤早期骨髓单个核细胞 L FA 1呈高表达 ;
- In the M2 and M3 generation, the average frequencies of mutation in chionic irradiation had increased by 23% and 70% over the acute irradiation of dry seeds respectively.
- Results The values of D_q,D_0 and SF_2 were 1.54Gy,0.82Gy and(0.448) in acute irradiation group,1.74Gy,0.89Gy and 0.548 in 15 minute irradiation group,1.72Gy,1.00Gy and 0.558 in 30 minute irradiation group,respectively.