- A brief statement put the cause of death as acute intoxication caused by drugs.
- A toxicology screen or ethanol level may be appropriate in the right clinical scenario to rule out acute intoxication as the cause of AF.
- Objective To study the change of liver func tion of the patients who suffered from acute intoxication of organic phosphorus poisoning and clinical meaning.
- "Mr.Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," the office said in a short statement.
- Methods The concentrations of plasma endothelin were determined in 60 cases of patients with acute intoxication by radio-immunity or chromometry and compared with normal control group’s.