Acute intestinal obstruction的用法和样例：
- In acute intestinal obstruction the first symptom is pain occurring in severe bouts of colic lasting a few minutes but becoming persistent.
- Elderly patients with colorectal cancer development has been slow and symptoms of misprision of acute intestinal obstruction is a common complication.
- Results Major death causes of senile patients with acute intestinal obstruction comprised septic shock, MSOF, respiratory failure and severe derangement of internal environment etc.
- The clinical diagnosis and treatment of internal hernia induced acute intestinal obstruction
- Application of intestinal tract lavation in acute intestinal obstruction caused by colon carcinoma