- Effects of Acute Hypoxia on Plasma Lactic Acid and Lactic Dehydrogenase Content in Pilots.
- Acute hypoxia induced a series of impairments in skeletal muscle mitochondrial bioenergetics.
- The chromatograms of heart homogenate after acute hypoxia in mice were determine d by HPLC.
- AIM Protective action of TMP on hearts and brains under the condition of the acute hypoxia was studied.
- CONCLUSION TMP has a notable protection on brains and hearts under the condition of acute hypoxia in mice.
- Objective The aim of this study was to investigate the role of diphenylhydantoin(DPH) in protection of brain against acute hypoxia.