- Objective To illuminate the effect of NTS function neurochemistry mechanism in acute hypotension through exciting vestibular nucleus in the central regulation of cardiovascular.
- In STN, acute hypotension produced excitation in 62.1% of neurons recorded in intact labyrinthine animals, inhibition in 72.3% of neurons recorded in BLX animals, and excitation in 60% of recorded neurons in SAD animals.
- Glutamate release increased (P<0.05) and taurine release reduced (P<0.05) in the MVN in the hemorrhage-induced acute hypotensive rats.
- Emergency Treatment and Evidence of Combined Acute Hypotension after Angiocardiopathy Intervention
- Changes of glutamate and taurine released in the medial vestibular nucleus following acute hypotension
- Effect of acute hypotension on levels of glutamate andtaurine in the medial vestibular nucleus area of conscious rats