Acute hemorrhagic stroke的用法和样例：
- Objective To observe the effect of rhubarb in treating secondary damage of central nerve system (CNS) in rats with acute hemorrhagic stroke (AHS) and to explore the possible mechanism.
- Analysis of Diagnosis and Treatment of Brain Metastases, of which, Onset Was as Acute Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Effect and Mechanism of Rhubarb on Fibrinolysis in Secondary Damaged Central Nerve System of Rats with Acute Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Exploration on the Therapeutic Methods of Planing- liver and Descending - yang, Calming - wind and Clearing - heat on Acute Hemorrhagic Stroke
- The levels of several endocrine hormones may change significantly after acute hemorrhagic stroke.Their abnormal change involves in the processes of pathology in hemorrha gic stroke.