- glossitis resulting from injury or infection and characterized by swelling and pain
- The patient is complaining of acute earache.
- It's acute appendicitis. We ought to operate.
- This area has an acute shortage of water.
- She complained of acute pains in her chest.
- All the signs were restricted to glossitis.
acute form acute acute erythromegakaryocytic myelosis Acute adenoviral meningoencephalitis Acute thrombotic cerebral infarction Acute reactive hyperplasia of spleen Acute intra - abdominal hemorrhage Acute osteomyelitis of pelvic region acute sprain of lumbo-sacral joint Acute respiratory-tract infections Acute non-psychotic brain syndrome