acute gangrenous appendicitis的用法和样例：
- Among 142 cases, there were 53 cases with acute simple appendicitis (37.32%), 71 cases with acute suppurative appendicitis (50%), 13 cases with gangrenous appendicitis (9.15%...
- Objective:To evaluate the value of the ultrasonic diagnosis of early acute gangrenous cholecystitis (AGC).
- Methods retrospective analysis was made on the clinical data of 76 cases with the gangrenous appendicitis who were divided into drainage group and non-drainage group according to patients' condition.
- He fell ill with acute appendicitis.
- Acute gangrenous cholecystitis in elderly patients: a report of 56 cases