- War is the most acute form of expression of violence.
- The dualist principle, however, reappears in an acute form in a later period, after Zoroaster.
- Streptococcal pharyngitis may also lead to an acute form of kidney disease or to inflammation of the glands of the abdominal cavity.
- His monotheistic solution resolves the old strict dualism. The dualist principle, however, reappears in an acute form in a later period, after Zoroaster.
- The process of globalization has changed our life acutely form every aspect.
- Not sharp, pointed, or acute in form; blunt.