- Analysis of Heart Rate Variability during Acute Exposure to Hypoxia.
- Conclusion Dimethoate has adverse effects on cardiovascular function of rats after acute exposure.
- For all species tested, the immediate effect of acute exposure to high concentrations of NF3 is extensive methemoglobin formation with subsequent hypoxia.
- Objective The aim of this study was to determine whether psychomotor performance and visual reaction time were affected by acute exposure to mild or moderate hypoxia.
- In the acute exposure group,fertilization time was 140 days after irradiation with 2.OGy,and the spermatogonia were mainly injured.