- For acute effect, accidentally exposure for high dose of lead may cause abdominal pain and vomiting.
- ABSTRACT Objective To study the acute effect of lowering BP on cerebral blood flow (CBF) and brain function of in the patients with acute cerebral infarction.
- The old and ill, however, are the most vulnerable to the acute effects of heavily polluted stagnant air.
- The Acute Effect of Triazophos on Prawn and Crab
- Objective: Acute effects during controlled exposure to some of the volatile organic compounds emitted from water-based paints were evaluated.