- Conclusion: The activities of serum amylase and isoamylase reflect the severity of pancreatic edema in acute edematous pancreatitis.
- Results: The severity of pancreatic edema was significantly correlated with the activities of pancreatic isoamylase in mice with acute edematous pancreatitis.
- Objective:To observe the effectiveness of Losec and Sandostatin in treating acute edematous pancreatitis(AEP).
- Results: Typical findings of acute edematous pancreatitis (n=98) included swelling and lace oattern outline disappearing.
- The acutely edematous infarcted tissue may produce a mass effect.
- Methods: The mice models of acute edematous pancreatitis and acute hemorrhagic pancreatitis were developed and the activities of serum amylase and isoamylases were assayed.