- Methods The rat acute paw swelling test, mouse tampon granulation swelling test, mouse acute ear swelling test, and mouse acute exudation test were performed in the experiment.
- Hearing loss affected just3 per cent of patients who were given gentamicin plus aspirin for acute ear infections, compared with13 per cent treated with the antibiotic plus a non-active placebo.
- Cross and angry words in family grate upon the ear.
- This music's easy on the ear late at night.
- Blood was trickling out of a cut near his ear.
- She can play the most difficult piano music by ear.