- All children also received standard treatment for acute diarrhea.
- Acute diarrhea is often self-limiting with symptoms continuing until the irritant or causative agent is excreted.
- Method 56cases of acute diarrhea in infants were treated with folic acid and 68cases weretreated with proceed controls.
- Conclusion Astrovirus seemed an important etiologic agent in young children with acute diarrhea in Shanghai.
- Objective Evaluating prevention and treatment effect of smecta on acute diarrhea of army living in camp.