- This bladder at autopsy has been opened to reveal areas of hyperemia of the mucosa. This is acute cystitis.
- Acute pyelonephritis needs to be distinguished with acute cystitis, former divide outside bladder stimulates a symptom, still shiver, high fever and kidney area kowtow painful.
- Because acute pyelonephritis or classics are urethral,acute cystitis is divided appliance examination outside causing, happen in completely almostFemale.
- "Acute cystitis, usually Bacterial, causes swelling, Bleeding, small ulcers and cysts, and sometimes abscesses."
- The patient is complaining of acute earache.
- It's acute appendicitis. We ought to operate.