Acute common bacillary dysentery的用法和样例：
- Conclusion: Many pathogenic bacteria might cause acute common bacillary dysentery, shigella flora have more serious clinical presentations.
- Results 38 cases with intussusception were misdiagnosed as bacillary dysentery,diarrhea disease,acute hemorrhagic necrotizing enteritis,enterospasm and so on.
- Shigellosis (Bacillary Dysentery).Shigellosis is an acute bacterial disease characterized by diarrhea accompanied by fever, nausea, and sometimes toxemia, vomiting, and cramps.
- Results: The annual average incidence of bacillary dysentery decreased.
- The acute bacillary dysentery mostly is wet heat type according to diagnosis of herbalist doctor.the rules of treatment are primary excreting fever,drainaging wet and detoxication.