Acute closed hepatic injuries的用法和样例：
- Non-operative Therapeutics of Closed Hepatic Injury
- Acute hepatic injury induced by thioacetamide.
- In the present paper, the histological, enzyme histochemical and electron microscopical observations were made on acute hepatic injuries induced by Aflatoxin B1 (AFB1) in rats.
- The severe anaphylaxis and renal and hepatic injuries might cause death of patients.
- Objective:To explore the indications,methods and experiences of nonoperative management in closed hepatic trauma.