acute circulatory disorder的用法和样例：
- Stroke occur more commonly in later lire and in people who suffer from high blood pressure or some other circulatory disorder.
- The Japan Ministry of Labor revised not only the criteria of "overwork" and diagnosis of acute circulatory diseases but also other work-related factors, which need to be taken into consideration.
- Improve the venous Circulatory disorders, and fragility of small blood vessels (microcirculation).
- Patients less than 60 years of age chiefly die of diabetic nephropathy, diabetic ketoacidosis and diabetic peripheral circulatory disorders.
- The meeting finished in disorder.