acute cerebral vascular accident的用法和样例：
- " Therefore, the general said the "stroke" or "cerebral vascular accident" that "acute cerebral vascular disease," collectively.
- Methods: There were 30 donors in this report. The causes of death were cerebral vascular accident in 17 donors (56.7%) and h ead trauma in 13 donors (43.3%).
方法 :3 0例供体
- Objective:To investigate the relationship between anticardiolipin antibldy(ACA) and acute cerebral vascular diseases(ACVD).
- Plasma homocysteine levels in acute cerebral vascular disease subjects was higher than in the same age healthy subjects.
- Objective: To explore the relative factor and the prevention and care measurement of acute cerebral vascular disease(ACVD) combined with multiple organ failure(MOF).