- Clinical observation and nursing of Meglumine adenosine cyclophosphate injection as add-on treatment for acute bronchiolitis in infants.
- Objective To evaluate the effects of intervention by polysaccharide nucleic acid fraction of BCG(BCG-PSN),bacillus calmette-guerin (BCG) inoculation in preventing infants with acute bronchiolitis from asthma and explore its mechanism .
- Acute bronchiolitis with bronchospasm
- Acute bronchiolitis with obstruction
- Clinical efficacy of meglumine adenosine cyclophosphate injection in infants with acute bronchiolitis
- Keywords Meglumine adenosine cyclophosphate injection;Acute bronchiolitis;Treatment;Nursing;Infants;