Acute brainstem infarction的用法和样例：
- MRI examination is necessary for the patients with brainstem infarction.
- DWI and ADC mapping assist to diagnose hyperacute and acute cerebal infarction, to distinguish new or old lesion in polyinfarction, to detect brainstem infarction and subcortical cerebral infarction, to formulate individualized treatment plan.
- Objective To investigate the diagnostic value of DWI/MRI for brainstem infarction.
- Methods Types of neuro-ophthalmic signs and their relationship to location of 19 cases with autopsy-proven brainstem infarction were analysed retrospectively.
- Methods 3 cases recovery from dysphagia caused by lower brainstem infarction after surface electrical stimulation of lower mandible and trigeminal nerves were analyzed.