acute brain infarction的用法和样例：
- Objective It is to discuss the clinical curative effect of fleabane injection on acute brain infarction.
- Objective: To estimate the value of ultra-fine particle of Leeches on acute brain infarction disease.
- Conclusion Edaravone combined with naloxone are safe and effective in treating acute brain infarction.
- Objective To compare the clinical effects between mosapride and demperidone on digestive symptoms induced by acute brain infarction.
- Results The total effective rates of mosapride were higher than those of demperidone in treating various digestive symptoms induced by acute brain infarction.