- "Furthermore, inhaled corticosteroids appear to be well tolerated in patients with acute asthma exacerbation, at least with the formulation and delivery system used in this study.
- OBJECTIVES: We hypothesized that variability in P2X(7) function contributes to neutrophilic airway inflammation during a cold and thereby is linked to acute asthma.
- Research has confirmed that a single inhaler with corticosteroid and LABA in combination is superior to the use of separate inhalers in decreasing acute asthma attacks and improving patient adherence.
- Acute asthma attacks in children
- Assuming that she actually had an episode of bronchospasm, it may be difficult to differentiate between anaphylaxis and an acute asthmatic attack.