acute and transient psychotic disorder的用法和样例：
- Aims:To report the presentation of apparent acute and transient vitreomacular traction causing reduction in visual acuity following routine cataract surgery.
- A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.
- The moods were many and transient (W.H. Hudson).
心绪纷繁但往往如过往烟云 H 赫德森）。
- "The moods were many and transient" (W.H. Hudson).
- Stratification in polar waters normally is weak and transient.