- The patient is complaining of acute earache.
- It's acute appendicitis. We ought to operate.
- This area has an acute shortage of water.
- She complained of acute pains in her chest.
- He fell ill with acute appendicitis.
acute fold acute acute postoperative renal failure acute cerebral arterial thrombosis acute short-term definitive care acute self-sterilizing infection Acute respiratory tract infections Acute peptic ulcer with hemorrhage acute diffuse serous labyrinthitis Acute colonic pseado-obstruction Acute bacillary dysentery in child