- acupuncture moxibustion therapy
- Conclusion: The brachial endothelium-dependent dilation can be improved by acupuncture and moxibustion therapy.
- Acupuncture and moxibustion therapy was more effective.Conclusion: The brachial endothelium-dependent dilation can be improved by acupuncture and moxibustion therapy.
- Objective To sum up acupuncturing and moxibustion therapy experience of belth.
- They were treated by warming acupuncture moxibustion plus TDP radiation and electroacupuncture plus TDP radiation, respectively, and their therapeutic effects were compared.