- It is clear that labour cost variance arises due to the actual hours differing from the standard hours and the actual wage rate differing from the standard wage rate.
- Third, tax incentive policy stimulates the supply and demand of enterprise's R&D personnel through increasing the actual wage level of R&D pers...
- Efficiency wage Wages measured in cost per unit output rather than in actual wages received or paid.
- How do they manage to subsist on such a low wage?
- He's discontented with his wage.
- The government has introduced a wage freeze.