actual purchase price的用法和样例：
- Article 16When disposing of a long-term equity investment, the difference between its book value and the actual purchase price shall be included in the current profits and losses.
- This is our actual purchase price and also our tax basis; GAAP "cost" differs in a few casesbecause of write-ups or write-downs that have been required.
- This is our actual purchase price and also our tax basis; GAAP “cost” differs in a few cases because of write-ups or write-downs that have been required.
- The allotment price represents the actual purchase price of the Exchange Fund Note for retail investors who submit non-competitive bids through Retail Exchange Fund Note Distributors.
- The purchase price is less if you pay by cash.