- Article 16When disposing of a long-term equity investment, the difference between its book value and the actual purchase price shall be included in the current profits and losses.
- This is our actual purchase price and also our tax basis; GAAP "cost" differs in a few casesbecause of write-ups or write-downs that have been required.
- This is our actual purchase price and also our tax basis; GAAP “cost” differs in a few cases because of write-ups or write-downs that have been required.
- The allotment price represents the actual purchase price of the Exchange Fund Note for retail investors who submit non-competitive bids through Retail Exchange Fund Note Distributors.
- Although this is only a "real willingness" of the investigation, rather than the actual purchase data dissemination, but can not belittle the importance of such data relatively accurate.
- Now, of course, being an upright U.S. citizen, I didn't actually purchase any illegal DVDs, but I did get to check out some flicks courtesy of some friends.