- Wow, I never though you actually cared.
- Few professors actually care whether or not they are liked by peer-paralyzed adolescents, fools so shallow as to imagine professors care not about education but about popularity.
- You can do it this way if you care to.
- Next, avoid any questions which might make it seem like you care about, or are discriminating based on, things which you don't actually care about or discriminate based on.
- The white-haired whiner's greatest contribution to gaming, perhaps, is delivering proof that players actually care about nonsense like "characters" and "story.