Acts of the Apostles是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
- a New Testament book describing the development of the early church from Christ's Ascension to Paul's sojourn at Rome
Acts of the Apostles的用法和样例：
- He was one of the apostles of the new culture.
- She worked over the first act of the play.
- Apostle to the Gentiles whose life and teachings are set forth in his epistles and the Acts of the Apostles.
- An act of emptying, as of the bowels.
- The testimony of the Apostles was equally plain.
- The critics wrote up the acting of the players.