acts of terrorism是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
名词 act of terrorism:
- the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear
acts of terrorism的用法和样例：
- Why do people commit acts of terrorism?
- It also denounces all acts of terrorism.
- The act of terrorism is condemned by the minister of justice.
- These measures failed to bring acts of terrorism to an end.
- Extreme splinter groups have continued their acts of terrorism.