acts of discrimination的用法和样例：
- He said that the consequences of acts of discrimination not only lead to the spread of AIDS into the ground, equally important, it constitutes an affront to humanity.
- During or in connection with any competition, do not engage in any activity that is unlawful and do not engage in any acts of discrimination or sexual harassment, abuse or vilification.
- He suffered all kinds of discrimination in those dark days.
- This dreadful murder is surely the act of a madman.
- He endeared himself by acts of generosity.
- Television tends to glamorize acts of violence.