- A director who takes active interest in corporate operations.
- A move to Palermo? They represent an interesting option for many players and that includes Miccoli.
- "The most important thing is not utilitarian, promising not even profitable companies have to take an active interest.
- She swims, plays tennis, and she takes an active interest in her children's education.
- As a positive first step,we should begin to take a more active interest in the arts and culture of the other racial groups.
- Blackrock BLK http://quote.morningstar.com/switch.html?ticker=BLK Speaking of bonds, this money manager, which specializes in running bond portfolios, looks like another interesting option.