- MODULE 6 Activities Unit 1 What do you do at the weekend?
- A station for assembling military recruits and forwarding them to active units.
- This annual activity united the Chinese community into one big family, forming a touching scene.
- Discussion on Definition of Activity Unit of Enzyme
- On the basis of acetone-phosphomolybdate method to detect phosphorus, the microplate method was developed for the determination of activity units of phytase.
- The Army Times reports this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to Northern Command.