- Active Structure Acoustic Control(ASAC) is the leading field in the area of Vibration and Noise Control.
- The development in the study on the dynamics of activated structure can promote the study on continental geodynamics.
- Conclusion: The result suggests that the ES is a very metabolically active structure and has a pressure regulating function.
- It is often the case of reform initiatives around the world that what gets noticed and disseminated are often the activity structures and curriculum resources that were generated.
- An active structure acoustic control system (ASAC) used in an vibro-acoustic rectangle enclosure is presented with the objective of minimizing acoustic energy density.
- In order to reduce sound radiation of a structure, the method of Active Structural Acoustic Control (ASAC) was developed in the 1980s.