- temporal segmentation of activity sequence
- QT dispersion was caused not only by dispersion of ventricular repolarization,but also by dispersion of active sequence.
- This is the process necessary for analyzing activity sequences,durations,resource requirements,and schedule constraints to create the project schedule.
- Equilibrium radionuclide angiography(ERNA) phase image analysis was performed after operation. Ventricular activation sequence and biventricular contraction synchrony during RVS and RVA pacing were compared with those of the intrinsic rhythm.
- Atrial activation sequence during atrioventricular reciprocating tachycardia is very important in localizing atrioventricular bypass tracts (AVBTs) of patients with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.