- Therefore, the lacustrine level changes were mainly controlled by the interplay of activity rate and characteristics of the faults, transgression and the climate.
- First, different amount of Iodogen was used to act on certain 125 I and FG, then the right amount of Iodogen in single labeling, equal to 1% of FG, was determined according to the labeling rate and activity rate of the products.
先用不同量的Iodogen作用于一定量的12 5I和FG ,根据产物标记率和活性率 ,选择Iodogen单次用量为FG的 1%25 ;
- The mean overall Lysholm knee score was 81.4 and the mean Tegner activity rating scale was 5.3.
- The activation rate of Glu-PG by H-UK is two times that by L-UK,but in theactivation of Lys-PG,both H-UK and L-UK showed almost equal rates. The activa-tion rate of Lys-PG by UK is 8-fold that of Glu-PG.
- Under the low concentrations (0.1,0.5,1mg/g) of Chlorothalonil, Carbendazim and the mixture of Carbendazim-Chlorothalonil the activation were not clear, while the activation rate still less than 20% under the concentration of 10mg/g and 50mg/g.
- In vitro mature (IVM) rate and pathenogetic activation rate ofporcine oocytes, at present, are still low, which become a barrier to progress in research ofporcine embryonic engineering.