activity of microorganism的用法和样例：
- The nutrients content, the number of microorganism and activity of edaphon in soil of Gutongling 4-year-old, 10-year-old and 16-year-old organic tea garden were measured.
- The three basic hypotheses, from three different angles to analyze the same question, the living activities of microorganism, embody the three are interlinked and coordinated.
- In addition, soil organic matter, alkali-hydrolyzable-N, available potassium and available phosphorus were main factors of energy and nutrition for growth and activities of microorganism.
- Xia Y P, Chen S M, Wang Z Y.The activities of microorganism and the physiological effect of germicide in cut rose during postharvest life[J].Acta Horticulturae Sinica, 1997, 24(1): 63-66.
- It was found that amorphous structure and blowout holes of starch in noncrystalline granular state greatly increased the degradation reaction activity of microorganisms.