- From calculation we deduced the correlation of the different activity coefficients of the same solute with different concentration scales.
- The activity coefficients of KCl in KCl + KAc + H2O system were determined at 298.15K from emf measurements for different total ionic strengths:0.1,0.5,1.0,1.5,2.0 and 2.5mol.
- A calculation model based on artifical neural networks technology was proposed and used in the calculation of activity coefficients of methanol propanol water system.
- Applying the Pitzer equation of the activity coefficients of 1-1 type electrolyte to non-aqueous mixed solvents,each parameter of the equation was obtained by the method of least squares.
- Theory of ionic interaction and activity coefficient of strong electrolyte.