Activities of daily living therapy的用法和样例：
- ObjectiveTo observe the effect of occupational therapy (OT) on activities of daily living (ADL) of the children with cerebral palsy (CP).
- Human occupation refers to the doing of work, play, or activities of daily living within a temporal, physical, and sociocultural context that characterizes much of human life.
- General malaise or weakness, inability to per activities of daily living.
- General malaise or weakness, inability to perform activities of daily living.
- The results show that activities of daily living and behavioural symptoms are significantly improved.