- Methods Activin A levels in serum were detected by RIA and follistatin levels in serum were detected by ELISA.
- Objective To asress evaluate the possibility of serum activin A as a clinical marker for liver cirrhosis.
- In recent years, growing evidence implicates activin A in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis.
- Objective To investigate the relationship between activin A and follistatin in serum from normal adults and the change of activin A and follistatin in diseased conditions.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.
Actua act Activating collaterals medical oil ACT Proficiency Examination Program ACTH-secreting pituitary adenomas activities parallel to daily living activities that impart knowledge. activating root-growth accelerant activities of daily living schedule Activating components and functions activating yang to promote diuresis