- One that promotes, especially an active supporter or advocate.
- Also,the state has provided active support for the development and application of ethnic minority traditional medicine.
- The first condition,active support of the population,is the most important one for the Red Army.
- Therefore,the Chinese Communist Party proclaims its active support of the movement for a democratic republic.
- Advocacy: The act of pleading or arguing in favor of something, such as a cause, an idea, or a policy; active support.
- The act of pleading or arguing in favor of something, such as a cause, an idea, or a policy; active support.