- People who are hypersensitive to active substances, to any of the excipients, to eggs, chicken proteins, neomycin, formaldehyde and octoxinol 9.
- A high yield was achieved by extracting active substances from ginkgo leaf in alcohol-water solution.
- Polyamines are a group of physiologically active substances in plants and their metabolic changes have a close relation to flower bud formation and development in high plants.
- It explained that the most biologic active substances in seabuckthorn seed were still left over in the oil dregs after extracting oil.
- This article expounds briefly skin aging's phenomena and reason. It also presents the common active substances used inanti-aging cosmetics.