- Fin stabilizer is a kind of active stabilizer,which is designed on the principle of torque counteraction.
- The regeneration ability of zeolite catalyst is examined with thermogravimetry and analysis of active stability of reaction.
- Move the traction setting to “gravel,” turn the active stability control off and prepare to do your best Travis Pastrana impression.
- The catalyst active stability can be more fully recovered by regeneration carried out in three steps in succession, namely, benzene extraction, nitroge...
- So that the intestinal microecological balance will be safeguarded by the correct use of microecological regulating agents, the decrease of production and absorption of the endotoxin will act as a active stabilizing factor for disease.
- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.