- The regeneration ability of zeolite catalyst is examined with thermogravimetry and analysis of active stability of reaction.
- Move the traction setting to “gravel,” turn the active stability control off and prepare to do your best Travis Pastrana impression.
- The catalyst active stability can be more fully recovered by regeneration carried out in three steps in succession, namely, benzene extraction, nitroge...
- Fin stabilizer is a kind of active stabilizer,which is designed on the principle of torque counteraction.
- Tests and commercial application showed that LIP catalysts exhibited higher activity stability and good resistance to attrition.
- All the above research has established certain basis for improving the activity stability of catalyst in the alkylation of benzene with long chain alkenes.