- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.
- An active volcano may explode at any time.
- Is it wise to engage in active sports at your age?
- She was active as a left-winger in the party.
- He was very active and rode down several horses.
activetype active active anti-ship acoustic fuse active voltage quality regulator active noise cancellation system active infrared detection system Active account cannot be removed active acoustic detecting device active power filtering algorithm active self- albcating cluster Active Officer Promotions Branch