- The orient has been playing an active role in the world economy.
- He is an active member of the school's stamp club.
- An active volcano may explode at any time.
- Is it wise to engage in active sports at your age?
- She was active as a left-winger in the party.
- He was very active and rode down several horses.
activetype active active anti-ship acoustic fuse active voltage quality regulator Active coact enact agile agitate active noise cancellation system active infrared detection system Active account cannot be removed active acoustic detecting device active power filtering algorithm active self- albcating cluster Active Officer Promotions Branch