- In first time sexual life the man is in active position none exceptionally almost.
- To take an active position in and anti-air war, we must accurately determine the constitution and the intensity of the enemy air-attack firepower system.
- To take an active position in an anti-air war, we must accurately determine scale of the enemy air-raid firepower system.
- ECE-1 recognizes BigET-1 both at the substrate active position and the C-terminal region and two regions are recognized by this enzyme in a different manner.
ECE能够识别其底物BigET 1的活性部位和C末端的 2个区域 ,此 2个区域也以不同的形式被该酶所识别。
- With the rapid development of radar countermeasures such as electronic jammers and anti-radiation missiles, the active position such as radar is threated strongly.
- We will take an even more active position to seize the opportunities and meet the challenges with the view to pushing forward comprehensive opening-up at all levels and sectors and to serving China's modernization drive.