- This minimizes the active portion of the log that must be processed during a full recovery of a database.
- Because active portion of the log cannot be truncated or removed by shrinking, truncation can be delayed when log records remain active for a long time.
- Contains descriptions of the basic transaction log architecture, including the logical and physical architecture, and an explanation of checkpoints and the active portion of the log.
- Active portion were extracted from the Rhizoma Anemarrhenae, bio-assayed with pharmacological activities on rat cerebral ischemia model and five compounds were obtained from it.
- Checkpoints and the Active Portion of the Log
- A large portion of this money would come to her.